How to Use E-Bill
E-Bill is convenient and fast; we can receive your payment in 15 minutes! No more checks or stamps!--Plus, residential members can pay using their credit cards with E-Bill.
- First, for you to be able to use E-bill, CVE needs to have your Social Security number on file.
- Click on the E-Bill link below or on the main menu.
- New users will click the link Click here to sign up for online access.
- Fill in your account information. Make sure to use your MAIN ACCOUNT NUMBER, not your member number. If you want to continue receiving printed statements then DO NOT check the box. Then click Submit.
- Verify that your name and address are correct.
- If you have only one account the amount owed will appear in the Pay Amount box. To pay on that account check the Pay? box and then click Pay on the bottom left. If you have more than one account, check each box that corresponds with the accounts you wish to pay. Then click Pay.
- *If you are only paying a past due balance you must change the amount you want to pay or it will automatically pay the full balance.
- **If you do not pay on all accounts or the full balance on your account, and have not made arrangements with our billing department, you may be subject to disconnection.
- It will now indicate whether there is an account on file to pay, if not, click Pay with a new Checking Account.
The next section is very important. You must be sure to fill it out completely and accurately to avoid fees assessed by your financial institution.
- Enter your bank information: Routing number, Account number, Bank name, etc. You have the option to save this information for future use, just check the box to save it. NOW RE-CHECK YOUR INFORMATION!
- Click Submit.
- Your payment will be received and processed shortly.
- Pay with E-BILL now.