Sign-up for OUTAGE ALERTS
Power outages occur for many reasons; bad weather, vehicle accidents, or planned system maintenance to name a few. When there is a power outage we know how important it is for you to have the most up-to-date information available. Central Valley Electric Cooperative can help keep you informed in the event of a power outage affecting your area. You can sign-up to receive a text message and/or an e-mail message to notify you of a power outage and power restoration.
How to sign-up for OUTAGE ALERTS:
You must have a SmartHub (CVE's online account management) account to sign-up for Outage Alerts. To set-up a SmartHub account click HERE, next click "New User" and set up your account. If you already have a SmartHub account or after you set-up your account follow these steps to begin receiving Outage Alerts.
- Go to www.CVECOOP.org and click on Online Account Management and login to SmartHub
- Next click NOTIFICATIONS and go to MANAGE CONTACTS
- Enter your e-mail address and/or mobile phone number
- After you add your contact information go to MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS and click SERVICE, next check the boxes for any or all of the types of notifications you wish to receive. Notification types include POWER OUTAGE, POWER OUTAGE UPDATE and POWER RESTORED
- To receive text notifications click OPTIONS next to the type(s) of notifications you chose. Select the account number(s) and click the cell phone number listed and then click SAVE SUBSCRIPTION
PLEASE NOTE: If you have the SmartHub App downloaded on your smartphone or tablet you will not be able to sign up for OUTAGE ALERTS through the App. You will need to sign into SmartHub through CVE's website at www.CVECOOP.org
If you need help setting up a SmartHub account or getting signed up for Outage Alerts please give us a call at 575-746-3571.