With warmer temperatures on the horizon and a "stay-at-home" order, electric bills could skyrocket.
Kids are home from school, many are working from home so your energy bills could be higher than normal this year.
- Turn off lights that aren't being used
- Adjust your thermostat to a comfortable temperature
- Use a ceiling fan (only when you're in the room) to help you feel cooler
- Make windows work for you. Open curtains during the day to let the sun shine in for light
- Stop drafts and air leaks with caulking and weatherstripping
- Take out the grill: Instead of heating up the oven and your home, try using the outdoor grill to cook your meat and vegetables
If you have any questions about your energy use please give us a call at 575-746-3571.