Need Money for College?
Central Valley Electric Education Foundation
College scholarships can be awarded to members of CVE and their dependents. Scholarship recipients can receive financial assistance for up to eight semesters of undergraduate studies.
- Available to active members receiving metered service from CVE, or a dependent of an active CVE member.
- Account(s) must be in good standing and current (within 60 days) in the payment of all electric service with CVE.
- Scholarship recipients can attend any accredited College or University.
- Applicants must maintain a 2.5 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale and be considered a full-time (at least 12 credit-hours) student by the Registrar.
- Applicants must be of good character as evidenced by at least three letters of recommendation.
- Economic need of the applicant will be given secondary consideration.
Applications must be received no later than APRIL 15th of each year. The scholarship is not automatic and students must reapply for the scholarship every year.
Applications may be obtained by contacting our office, your high school counselor or by clicking the links below.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL APPLICATIONS. MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO:
PO Box 230, Artesia, NM 88211
Drop them off at our office at:
1403 N. 13th Street, Artesia, NM