Government-In-Action Youth Tour
The Government-in-Action Youth Tour has brought high school students to Washington, D.C., every June since the late 1950s. Students who go this all-expense paid trip to our nations capitol walk away with a greater understanding of their roles as citizens.
While on the trip:
- Students join more that 40 students from New Mexico and over 1,600 students from across the country
- Meet New Mexico's members of Congress
- Tour historic sites
- Take a boat cruise on the Potomac River
- Visit Smithsonian Museums
- Make new friends
- Learn more about electric cooperatives
- You must be a dependent of an active CVE member
- You must be a high school junior or senior
- You must complete and return an application
WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020 YOUTH TOUR.
Submit Applications to:
Central Valley Electric Cooperative
c/o Member Services
PO Box 230
Artesia, NM 88211
Give us a call at 575-746-3571 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.